Followers

Pageviews

(c) Ellie Jimenez. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

It's scary how fast everything starts moving as soon as you know where you're going.

No, I haven't gotten my exact location or my host family yet, but as soon as AFS Japan accepted me on May 31st, everything has been moving pretty quickly (or at least a lot faster than it had since January). It probably also has to do with the fact that they told me I was going for sure so close to the actual departure date, but it's definitely made for an exciting and nerve-wracking summer. Speaking of departure, I got my departure email two days ago. Guys, I'm officially leaving the 22nd of August for LAX, staying overnight, and leaving the next day for Narita airport in Tokyo. I don't know the last time I was this excited, nervous, anxious, happy, sad, and (did I say?) EXCITED all at once! I can't imagine how I'll be the week or so before I leave.

Anyway, I know it's a short post, but I just felt like posting what was going on.

Happy 4th of July (if you're in the U.S.)!

-Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment